Jinan Jinchangtai Industry And Trade Co., Ltd
1. Anti-wear, anti-corrosion, thermal stability, long-life service and high cost.
2. The unit engraved by the ALE fiber laser engraving machine contains a large amount of ink.
The cells have a regular shape and a smooth cell wall and cell bottom. Therefore, not only the ink in the cells can be quickly released, but also the cleaning can be easily performed.
3. The strict process of plasma spraying ceramic layer ensures the porosity, thickness and uniformity of the layer.
4. Combine the super-alloy stainless steel layer to ensure that the ceramic layer is firmly bonded to the drum base. Therefore, it can effectively insert corrosive substances of printing ink into the bottom of the roller.
Flexographic printing, lithography, gravure printing
2, flexible packaging
3. Labels, envelopes, paper forms, handbags
Plastic film, coated paper products, glazing
6. Wallpapers, wood grain paper, etc.
The Manufacturing processes as follows:
Roller Diameter: φ25~600mm
Surface Length: L100~5800mm
Screen Line: 50~2000 L/in ( 20~800 L/cm )
Cell Shape: Diamond ,Hexagon,Tri-helical and other special shapes
Cell Angle: 60°,45°,30°and other special requirements,Tri-heliacal 1~89°
1. Adopt a strict ceramic layer plasma spraying process to ensure the porosity, thickness and uniformity of the ceramic layer.
2. Multi-beam laser engraving, mesh rule, smooth mesh wall, flat net bottom, large ink transfer, fast ink release, easy to clean.
3. All products are provided with a grid capacity test report to ensure the accuracy of the ink load.
4. Sleeve type lightweight ceramic anilox roller, can be customized according to user requirements.
Photos of ceramic anilox roller:
1.Why choose us, JCTPRINT ceramic anilox Roller?
Focus on roller all the time.
Know your demands very well.
2. What's the surface coating of roller?
Chroming, Ceramic, ect.
3. What do you provide before making roller?
Pattern or samples.(if possible)